Eco-compatible binding and consolidating mixture based on hydraulic lime and inorganic oxides and, specific for the stabilization of natural granular soil aggregates. For the stabilization of silt-clay materials, it is necessary to use STABILSANA in the mixing water.
Haltbarkeit: 6 monate
Biegefestigkeit nach 2 Tagen
Biegefestigkeit um 07 Tage
Biegefestigkeit um 28 Tage
Kompressionswiderstand um 02 Tage
Kompressionswiderstand um 07 Tage
Kompressionswiderstand um 28 Tage
- Big bag 1000 kg
ECO-COMPATIBILITY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT
- Possibility of using the natural aggregate on site: Yes
- Possibility of recycling of the paving created* (Compliant with the limit values laid down in Annex 3 to Ministerial Decree05/02/98 integrated by Ministerial Decree no. 186 of 05/04/06): Yes
- Possibility of disposal (non-hazardous waste) of the paving created* (Compliant with the limit values laid down in Annex 3 to Ministerial Decree05/02/98 integrated by Ministerial Decree no. 186 of 05/04/06): Yes
- Resins, solvents and polymeric compounds: Absent
- Hazardous substances: Absent
- Eco-compatibility: Yes
- Release of pollutants into the environment (Transfer test)*: No
- Admission test for use in archaeological areas* (Verification of aggression on antique mortars and plasters performed at the request of the Special Superintendency for the Archaeological Heritage of Rome - Ministry of National Heritage and Culture): Yes
Cycle paths, footpaths, rural roads, forest roads, paths in parks and gardens, cemetery roads, sports facilities, playgrounds, car parks, golf courses, squares, archaeological sites.
The road works must be suitably prepared like any road in asphalt or concrete, in relation to the preparation of the foundation layer and the base, the slopes, the rainwater regulation, etc.
To be mixed with natural granular soil aggregates. Recommended minimum thickness of the paving 10-12 cm. A specific document containing the description of the treatments is provided on request. Our technical staff is available to provide information for the best use of the product.
Road foundations:50-80 kg per 1 m3 of aggregate
Cycle and pedestrian paths or driveways: 120-150 kg per 1 m3 of aggregate.
Depending on the characteristics of the aggregate and the intended use of the paving, the amount of consolidating treatment is defined.
- Zu anderen Komponenten hinzuzuzählen
- Straßen und Wegen, Straßenarbeiten auf stabilisierter Erde